Now We Know

It is 5:00 PM on Friday, and we now have word from our travel agent. We will fly home on MONDAY. So…we have two more days in The Great City. Come join us for tea.
What an adventure this trip has become!


2 Responses

  1. I would come, but all flights are canceled! But then, if the flights weren’t canceled, we could be having tea at your house. See you soon.

  2. Praying safe travel, renewal of energy/patience as your wait, and discernment in how to use your extra time in England.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: